Customer Service Supervisor (Business Processing Coordinator I)
About the Job
Nexant is currently seeking a Business Process Coordinator to support the Energy Efficiency - Implementation Customer Service Support team in our Salt Lake City, UT office. The successful candidate will have 1-3 years of supervisory experience and will be focused on the development and follow through of business processes with a team of professionals in the Business Process group and ensuring their understanding of the processes. The required shift for this position is 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily management of staff activities to achieve the Business Process goals. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and coach customer service staff to meet first call resolution goals.
- Monitor calls with internal staff and clients.
- Monitor and coach staff to Customer Service and Data Entry processing goals.
- 50% time spent in production and/or customer service environment (processing applications, taking telephone calls)
- Ensuring all applications meet program and quality standards in preparation for batch
- Creating and delivering success plans to meet KPI’s.
- Engage in team building activities to help representatives understand, embrace and achieve key performance indicators
- Provide continuous improvement suggestions to Operations Manager
- Provide program specific training for supported programs, including review of policy/procedure training with each representative
- Assist with recruiting, including scheduling and assisting with interviewing applicants
- Provide success plans, corrective action, and training
- Other duties as assigned.
Nexant is a globally recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides innovative solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and government entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, Nexant and its 500+ employees work from 26 global offices providing deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Nexant supports clients through four distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Softwarehas developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
- Nexant Utility Servicesworks with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisoryprovides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal .
- Nexant Government Servicesworks with US government partners, international development agencies, and international financial institutions to assist developing countries with their energy sector policies, institutions, infrastructure development, financing and efficient operations.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A high school diploma or equivalency required
- 1-3 years of supervisor experience, preferably in customer service environment
- Coaching and/or training
- Leadership experience
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills with all level of customers and company employees
- Team Building
- Attention to detail
- Must be willing to submit and pass a background check and drug test
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.