Outbound Customer Survey Specialist
About the Job
Nexant is currently seeking a Outbound Customer Survey Specialist in our Salt Lake City, UT office to support our survey team, reporting to the customer service manager. TheOutbound Customer Survey Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support, evaluate reports, monitor survey process, prepare materials, mailings, manage data collection, quality assurance, analyze data, prepare final reports and conduct telephone survey interviews with residential and business customers.
Successful candidates must be reliable and punctual, have excellent oral and written skills, demonstrate initiative and follow through, and ability to work with multiple staff on numerous tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect customer responses, enter data accurately, code calls appropriately and correctly
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Educates customers who are interested in learning more about the program and services offered
- Places outbound calls to existing customers
- Follow communication “scripts”
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research issue/concerns and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Using excel, prepare reports and manage data
- Sets expectations for customers regarding next steps
- Meet standard quality and performance metrics for supported campaigns
- Provide continuous improvement suggestions to the customer service manager
- Engage in team building activities to help team members understand, embrace, and achieve key performance indicators (lead by example)
- Other duties as assigned.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy future.
Nexant is a premier provider of technology enabled solutions to the Utility and Energy Industry focused on the next generation intelligent grid, distributed energy resources, and the digital customer experience. Operating from 20 offices around the world, the company's team of industry professionals has completed more than 5,000 engagements in over 70 countries. Nexant's clients include over 200 utility and software services customers. We work with over 300 chemical and petroleum majors, financial institutions, and Fortune 500 companies. Find out more at www.nexant.com.
Nexant supports clients through the following business units:
• Utility Software and Services: We deliver software-enabled strategy, consulting, and implementation services. Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications including iEnergy®, Grid360™, and iHedge®. Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings; ensure cost-effective program design, implementation, management, and evaluation; and promote customer engagement.
• Energy & Chemicals Advisory: We offer consulting services, subscriptions, and training. E&CA provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, and market and price forecasting.
• Government Services: We assist developing countries with energy sector policies, infrastructure, financing, and access to affordable electricity. We have worked in countries such as Kenya, Myanmar, India, Ethiopia, and many others.
Diversity & Sustainability at Nexant
At Nexant, diversity, equality, and inclusion matter. We have made a firm commitment to address diversity in every aspect of our business operations. We recognize that to be successful, it is vital to celebrate our differences, provide fair opportunity, and learn from one another.
The management of energy, water and other vital resources is in a pivotal moment in history. We believe we have an opportunity to empower sustainable activities as a business and as individuals.This belief is infused in our relationships with employees, clients, our supply chain, and the environment. We are proud of our sustainability achievements as a company and how our business aligns with the goal of a resourceful, responsible, and sustainable world. Nexant has been recording, reporting, and offsetting our North American office carbon emissions with The Climate Registry since 2008. Nexant is a member of EUISSCA, an alliance of US electric utilities and their suppliers that was formed to promote a robust and sustainable electric utility industry supply chain.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 + year experience in customer service
- Mixed mode survey experience (preferred)
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Basic Excel experience
- Experience with MS Office, such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail or organization, ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.