Opportunity with Nexant Asia- Malaysia
Are you looking for an opportunity within a consulting team based in our Malaysia office?
Our consulting team is made up of Analysts, Senior Analysts and Consultants who are responsible for the delivery of consultancy engagements to exceed client's expectations, researching, analyzing and writing reports on the energy and chemical industries, presenting research findings to clients, assisting and supporting team members in all aspects of engagement delivery.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy future.
Nexant is a premier provider of technology enabled solutions to the Utility and Energy Industry focused on the next generation intelligent grid, distributed energy resources, and the digital customer experience. Operating from 20 offices around the world, the company's team of industry professionals has completed more than 5,000 engagements in over 70 countries. Nexant's clients include over 200 utility and software services customers. We work with over 300 chemical and petroleum majors, financial institutions, and Fortune 500 companies. Find out more at www.nexant.com.
Nexant supports clients through the following business units:
• Energy & Chemicals Advisory: We offer consulting services, subscriptions, and training. E&CA provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, and market and price forecasting.
• Utility Software and Services: We deliver software-enabled strategy, consulting, and implementation services. Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications including iEnergy®, Grid360™, and iHedge®. Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings; ensure cost-effective program design, implementation, management, and evaluation; and promote customer engagement.
• Government Services: We assist developing countries with energy sector policies, infrastructure, financing, and access to affordable electricity. We have worked in countries such as Kenya, Myanmar, India, Ethiopia, and many others.
Diversity & Sustainability at Nexant
At Nexant, diversity, equality, and inclusion matter. We have made a firm commitment to address diversity in every aspect of our business operations. We recognize that to be successful, it is vital to celebrate our differences, provide fair opportunity, and learn from one another.
The management of energy, water and other vital resources is in a pivotal moment in history. We believe we have an opportunity to empower sustainable activities as a business and as individuals.This belief is infused in our relationships with employees, clients, our supply chain, and the environment. We are proud of our sustainability achievements as a company and how our business aligns with the goal of a resourceful, responsible, and sustainable world. Nexant has been recording, reporting, and offsetting our North American office carbon emissions with The Climate Registry since 2008. Nexant is a member of EUISSCA, an alliance of US electric utilities and their suppliers that was formed to promote a robust and sustainable electric utility industry supply chain.
Nexant,Malaysia. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What you’ll bring;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or qualifications in related disciplines.
- Previous industry analysis/consulting, research or process industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in energy, downstream oil, or chemical industry (beneficial but not required).
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Good research skills.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- A positive and flexible attitude.
- An understanding and commitment to equal opportunities.
- Willingness to travel globally.
In return you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package