Customer Service and Processing Supervisor
Due to rapid growth, Nexant is currently seeking a Customer Service and Processing Supervisor to support the Energy Efficiency - Implementation Customer Service Support team in our Salt Lake City, UT office. This role will ensure all key goals and metrics are met in achieving same day processing of rebate applications for Utility Clients.
This is a key role for the organization with tremendous growth potential! The ideal candidate must have customer service and supervisory experience, with an eye for accuracy in every detail. Previous experience in processing, reconciliation and management of large quantities of documents and/or batches in a fast paced environment will make you stand out from the crowd. Sharing a passion for creative solutions to create a more sustainable energy future will bring you front and center.
The typical day will be a mix of handling documents for review and process, customer service calls/escalations to achieve immediate resolution, coaching and mentoring junior support specialists, and batch preparation to achieve same day processing of all received rebate applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily management of staff activities to achieve same day processing of all received rebate applications.
- Daily management of staff customer service adherence goals to support client service levels.
- Daily/Weekly rebate application batch management, including pre-batch and quality control of processed rebate applications.
- Direct client interaction to assess needs, establish alignment and implement processing adjustments.
- Monitor and coach staff to daily processing goals and data entry goals as well as customer service adherence and quality goals.
- Handle customer service calls and escalations to achieve immediate resolution.
- Create and deliver success plans to meet KPI’s.
- Assist with recruiting, including scheduling and interviewing applicants.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments by engaging in team building activities to foster an environment of knowledge and collaboration.
- Network with fellow coordinators to pinpoint challenges and execute cross-training initiatives.
- Collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working hours will be 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri with some overtime.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a combination of education and equivalent work experience highly required.
- 2 years of supervisor experience, preferably in a customer service or processing environment.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills with all level of customers and company employees.
- Project management skills with the ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast paced environment.
- A results-oriented approach.
- Must be willing to submit and pass a background check and drug test.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy future.
Nexant is a premier provider of technology enabled solutions to the Utility and Energy Industry focused on the next generation intelligent grid, distributed energy resources, and the digital customer experience. Operating from 20 offices around the world, the company's team of industry professionals has completed more than 5,000 engagements in over 70 countries. Nexant's clients include over 200 utility and software services customers. We work with over 300 chemical and petroleum majors, financial institutions, and Fortune 500 companies. Find out more at www.nexant.com.
Nexant supports clients through the following business units:
• Utility Software and Services: We deliver software-enabled strategy, consulting, and implementation services. Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications including iEnergy®, Grid360™, and iHedge®. Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings; ensure cost-effective program design, implementation, management, and evaluation; and promote customer engagement.
• Energy & Chemicals Advisory: We offer consulting services, subscriptions, and training. E&CA provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, and market and price forecasting.
• Government Services: We assist developing countries with energy sector policies, infrastructure, financing, and access to affordable electricity. We have worked in countries such as Kenya, Myanmar, India, Ethiopia, and many others.
Diversity & Sustainability at Nexant
At Nexant, diversity, equality, and inclusion matter. We have made a firm commitment to address diversity in every aspect of our business operations. We recognize that to be successful, it is vital to celebrate our differences, provide fair opportunity, and learn from one another.
The management of energy, water and other vital resources is in a pivotal moment in history. We believe we have an opportunity to empower sustainable activities as a business and as individuals.This belief is infused in our relationships with employees, clients, our supply chain, and the environment. We are proud of our sustainability achievements as a company and how our business aligns with the goal of a resourceful, responsible, and sustainable world. Nexant has been recording, reporting, and offsetting our North American office carbon emissions with The Climate Registry since 2008. Nexant is a member of EUISSCA, an alliance of US electric utilities and their suppliers that was formed to promote a robust and sustainable electric utility industry supply chain.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.