Customer Service Representative (Data Specialist) - PART TIME
About the Job
Nexant is seeking PART TIME Customer Service/Data Entry Specialists to provide processing and customer support in Salt Lake City, Utah location for multiple clients throughout the nation. Ideal candidate needs to be able to work Monday-Friday between business hours of 5am-8pm MDT. Total weekly hours will be from 16-18 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide basic troubleshooting and recommend solutions
• Data Entry - enter data into various database applications
• Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered
• Maintain electronic and hard-copy filing system of applications, rebates and other supporting documents.
• Communicate effectively as part of team approach with other departments in servicing customers.
• Provide customer service activities such as responding to emails and phone calls.
• Provide exceptional customer service and call handling in a customer centric environment.
• Safeguard confidential customer information
• May provide peer training to co-workers job shadowing support as assigned in area of responsibility
• Willing to support any program within the department as assigned.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy future.
Nexant is a premier provider of technology enabled solutions to the Utility and Energy Industry focused on the next generation intelligent grid, distributed energy resources, and the digital customer experience. Operating from 20 offices around the world, the company's team of industry professionals has completed more than 5,000 engagements in over 70 countries. Nexant's clients include over 200 utility and software services customers. We work with over 300 chemical and petroleum majors, financial institutions, and Fortune 500 companies. Find out more at www.nexant.com.
Nexant supports clients through the following business units:
• Utility Software and Services: We deliver software-enabled strategy, consulting, and implementation services. Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications including iEnergy®, Grid360™, and iHedge®. Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings; ensure cost-effective program design, implementation, management, and evaluation; and promote customer engagement.
• Energy & Chemicals Advisory: We offer consulting services, subscriptions, and training. E&CA provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, and market and price forecasting.
• Government Services: We assist developing countries with energy sector policies, infrastructure, financing, and access to affordable electricity. We have worked in countries such as Kenya, Myanmar, India, Ethiopia, and many others.
Diversity & Sustainability at Nexant
At Nexant, diversity, equality, and inclusion matter. We have made a firm commitment to address diversity in every aspect of our business operations. We recognize that to be successful, it is vital to celebrate our differences, provide fair opportunity, and learn from one another.
The management of energy, water and other vital resources is in a pivotal moment in history. We believe we have an opportunity to empower sustainable activities as a business and as individuals.This belief is infused in our relationships with employees, clients, our supply chain, and the environment. We are proud of our sustainability achievements as a company and how our business aligns with the goal of a resourceful, responsible, and sustainable world. Nexant has been recording, reporting, and offsetting our North American office carbon emissions with The Climate Registry since 2008. Nexant is a member of EUISSCA, an alliance of US electric utilities and their suppliers that was formed to promote a robust and sustainable electric utility industry supply chain.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalency
• Minimum 6-12 months of related work experience in a call center environment
• English and Spanish or Mandarin/Cantonese speaking a must
• Proficiency in 10-key data entry from computer keyboard.
• Experience with various Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Access
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills and abilii8ty to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A positive and customer - friendly outlook
• Able to follow directions as they are given
• Experience in a data entry processing and customer centric call center environment preferred.
• Must be able to an 8 hour shift as assigned within the hours of 8 am to 8 pm
• Experience working in energy efficiency or utility fields a plus.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.